This little cupcake is 22 Months old now, the 2nd Birthday planning has begun and I just can't believe it. This sweet little thing has been quite the handful lately, more in a good way than a bad though. She is so full of it, Clint and I have just been laughing at her constantly. She is the goofiest, raddest kid ever. She is always giggling and copies everything that I do. She still doesn't talk hardly at all. Her new thing is in the car we will go through different radio stations and she will say "no" in the cutest voice if she doesn't like that station, if she likes it she just starts to dance. She loves to color with chalk, crayons, or whatever. She has also been into helping me make things in the kitchen. She could play in her room for hours, which usually results in a huge mess, but she always helps to clean it up. Her potty progress has kind of digressed, she isn't doing as well as she was a few weeks ago, I think she just lost interest. She is still really good for her age, but it is just a tad frustrating. We are in the works to get her more interested again, any ideas would be much appreciated:) She is so much fun to have in our family and she makes my days so happy. She is also obsessed with taking her panties off, she takes them off and I say, "where are your panties?" and she just laughs and goes and gets them. I love you little Miss Molly!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
22 Months Old...
This little cupcake is 22 Months old now, the 2nd Birthday planning has begun and I just can't believe it. This sweet little thing has been quite the handful lately, more in a good way than a bad though. She is so full of it, Clint and I have just been laughing at her constantly. She is the goofiest, raddest kid ever. She is always giggling and copies everything that I do. She still doesn't talk hardly at all. Her new thing is in the car we will go through different radio stations and she will say "no" in the cutest voice if she doesn't like that station, if she likes it she just starts to dance. She loves to color with chalk, crayons, or whatever. She has also been into helping me make things in the kitchen. She could play in her room for hours, which usually results in a huge mess, but she always helps to clean it up. Her potty progress has kind of digressed, she isn't doing as well as she was a few weeks ago, I think she just lost interest. She is still really good for her age, but it is just a tad frustrating. We are in the works to get her more interested again, any ideas would be much appreciated:) She is so much fun to have in our family and she makes my days so happy. She is also obsessed with taking her panties off, she takes them off and I say, "where are your panties?" and she just laughs and goes and gets them. I love you little Miss Molly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so funny! Good choice on the lipstick color...very nice!
PS-no worries about the potty training. One day she'll decide she wants to and you won't have to think about it again. Besides it looks like she's just too busy to think about that right now.
Molly is so great. Rebecca hardly talks and the biggest step that she has taken in the potty training department is taking off her diaper when it is wet. I love the token getting into mommy's makeup picture. She is getting to be such a big girl. Miss you guys.
haha i love this! kai does the same thing with his shirt... wearing it inside out on his head. haha kids are so funny!
She is sooo cute! arent girls soo much fun!!!
Post a Comment