Friday, August 21, 2009

Dirt, Dirt and more.. DIRT!!!

My little Miss Molly is such a dirt lover, this past week Janet was babysitting her and when I came home, I saw such a wonderful thing- Molly was covered in red dirt/mud, she had such a great time playing it that dirt and was just being a little kid. I love to see her doing things like this and letting her just go at it. I am glad her Grandma's do the same, I always put Molly in play clothes when she goes to either Grandma's house because I know she will come back looking something like all of these pictures. When I come to get her she always looks like a little orphan child and I couldn't be happier. I know that when she looks like that she has had a great time and that is all that matters. I am so glad she isn't afraid to get her hands(or anything else) dirty- We may have stained red dirt clothes, but who cares, clothes can be washed or new ones can be bought, but the joy on her little face is just priceless. Thanks Janet for the great pictures, and thanks Grandma's for letting Molly get a little dirty while she is playing with you!
This is Molly last Oct. @Grandma Kara's,She was almost one and had already fallen in love with Dirt!
This was taken this past May @ Grandma Kara's, She is always up for a little Dirt eating!
These are from this past week...Playing @ Grandma Janet's in her flower bed
A little Spoon digging....
Stompin in the now called mud...
Just a little more spoon action...This is right before her bath, her bath water turned pink from all the dirt caked on this little child's body, the red dirt never did come out of her clothes. She was so proud of herself that day, as she is whenever she looks a little something like this. This is Molly's new "cheese" face. When we tell her to say "cheese" this is the result-I love it!

1 comment:

Janet said...

She has so much fun at grandma's house!
Sorry about the clothes...