Friday, August 7, 2009
Nakie Cowgirl....
This silly little lady is so full of it. The last couple of days she has been obsessed with this hat(and her rocking horse)-so much in fact that she wanted to take her nap with it on today, she couldn't get comfy so she took it off and just held it tight in her hands. She also wants Clint and I to put it on constantly. I thought she had turned into a monster a couple of weeks ago, but MY MOLLY IS BACK- she is no longer a monster and is my sweet, happy, lover girl. She is a little spit fire and loves to be naked. She has been so cute and fun to play with I just can't get enough of her. Here she is in all her Nakie Cowgirl Glory- She is going to hate all the pictures I have of her naked from this time in her life, but that's how she likes to be:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha that's so adorable. If she doesn't like the pictures when she gets older you just got to tell her I had to get pictures of you and you were never dressed to take clean pictures, sorry. What a cutie I'm so glad you are making another Breezy Bow HEHE!!!! See you guys SOOOON!!!!!
What a hoot! Love that little babe!
She is such a funny girl. We definitely need to get them together soon. Oh and Rebecca talks only in her own language. She looks at you like did you understand mom, but she doesn't speak a whole lot of English.
Post a Comment