I have been a blogging fool lately, there are three very recent posts like within this past weekend I think, but I couldn't resist waiting another day to do this one!
Molly went to Ballet today for the first time. When we found out we were having a girl I couldn't help but think about the day that she would go to her first dance class. I have been so excited to sign her up and take her. She is in the "Too Much Fun" class @ West Side Studios with Miss Sheila. They learn classroom structure and basic directions, they get to dress up or use props that go with whatever song they are dancing too. It is the cutest thing ever, then at the end they get to go into another room and have a tea party with snacks, cookies, and water. If they do a good job they get a ballerina stamp on their hands. Molly was nervous @ first, but once Miss Sheila shut the door she was ready to rock and dancing just like she was suppose to, yes she got a little distracted every once in a while, but she is 2(well almost)!!!! She loved it and can't wait to go back next week, she didn't want to leave. She is growing, growing, growing up way to fast,but I love experiencing each new thing with her.
Getting ready to leave, she looked so cute in her little leotard and leg warmers!
Running from me taking her picture, she is so busy its hard to get any non-action shots...
My Baby Ballerina
This one just shows her gut so well, I couldn't resist!
Molly went to Ballet today for the first time. When we found out we were having a girl I couldn't help but think about the day that she would go to her first dance class. I have been so excited to sign her up and take her. She is in the "Too Much Fun" class @ West Side Studios with Miss Sheila. They learn classroom structure and basic directions, they get to dress up or use props that go with whatever song they are dancing too. It is the cutest thing ever, then at the end they get to go into another room and have a tea party with snacks, cookies, and water. If they do a good job they get a ballerina stamp on their hands. Molly was nervous @ first, but once Miss Sheila shut the door she was ready to rock and dancing just like she was suppose to, yes she got a little distracted every once in a while, but she is 2(well almost)!!!! She loved it and can't wait to go back next week, she didn't want to leave. She is growing, growing, growing up way to fast,but I love experiencing each new thing with her.
6 comments:
Cutest baby ballerina ever! I hope she falls in love with dance.
I've got to come next week and peek through the window.
What better combo, "Miss Shelia and Molly J"!
So fun!! I am so glad that she loved it. I wish I could have been there to watch her. What a doll.
I love Miss Sheila! She has the best dress up!
Oh how cute! I love the pictures.
Brielle! Sorry I haven't checked my blog in a while (obviously). So did your offer get accepted on the house? Your mom said you guys were going to move in, so I hope so. You will love the ward! There is a lot of old people, but a lot of young families too. I think Chloe is close to Molly's age isn't she? There is actually quite a few kids in Red Rock. They are always playing in the street whenever I go down there! The nursery has about 10 kids in it, so it's decent. We love the ward. Everyone is super nice and I am so excited that you guys are looking over here! It's a great place to be. Did you know my husband is the 1st counselor in the bishopric? Well be prepared for quick callings if you do move in! Ha ha! Just kidding! Let me know how everything turns out!
Woah! I don't know where I've been But I just caught onto the new addition coming!! I guess it's been a while since I've checked blogs!! CONGRATS!!! :) Molly is going to be an adorable big sister!!! :)
Post a Comment