This little sleeping Beauty has been sleeping in a "big girl bed" for about 2 weeks now. She has only fallen off twice and we have her crib mattress next to her bed so when she falls, she just stays asleep. She LOVES her bed and I really think saying she LOVES her bed is an understatement-everyone that comes over has to check out her bed and watch her jump on it or even just watch her sit on it, because Molly insists. She gets so excited to show someone new, she was especially thrilled to show her Grandma's. She is getting so grown up, but she still has a little bit of my baby tucked inside somewhere, especially when she just wants to snuggle. She will be 2 in about 2 months and I just can't even believe it.
Sleeping so sweetly
This is her favorite sleeping position and has been forever.
Jumping on her bed after her bath(those are princess gloves on her hands)
Landing on her booty
No more monkeys jumpin on the bed.... O I this kid cracks me up!
2 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter I can't wait to see her Little Sister. (I think it will be a girl) So sad that those little monsters have to grow up.
What a fun little bed! I can't wait until Molly can show it to me in person! Love you guys!
Post a Comment