This weekend we went to the County Fair, not one, but TWO times. We went on Friday night with Craig and Janet, Molly had a blast-Her grandpa was feeding her all sorts of goodies and Grandma Jan and I took her through the petting zoo. Molly's highlight was seeing all the animals she would crouch down and say "ooo" or just point. When the animals made funny noises or sudden movements she would run to Janet or I. She even got to go on her first horsey ride and giggled while on that. She was so cute and it was something so fun to do with her. Saturday night we went to the Demolition Derby. Those are always quite entertaining, they took a while to get the show rolling, but Molly was enthralled the whole time and we even saw some fireworks.
Grandpa and Molly
Pot Belly Pigs- so cute!
Grandma Janet and Miss Molly
Riding the Horse
More Horse riding
The little goat
Crouching to see the chickens
Petting a big horse. She was a bit nervous about this one
O I could eat that cute little face. Nothing sweeter
I loved these little shorts on her cute little body, she is looking way to grown up.
Now for some twisted Lemonaid..
We had such a great weekend and it was so fun to do things we don't do very often:), I am sure we will be back next year.
We had such a great weekend and it was so fun to do things we don't do very often:), I am sure we will be back next year.
2 comments:
Ah, the fair...haven't been for years but watching Molly experience these things makes it enjoyable.
brielle! i haven't been keeping up on your blog and had no idea you are pregnant! how exciting for you guys! congrats! hope you're feeling ok.
Post a Comment