Friday, July 31, 2009

Well.....

We are going to have a new one of these:
Molly is going to be a Big Sister- We are so excited and it couldn't be a better time. We are just thrilled. Molly is so excited and already kisses my belly daily even though there really hasn't been that much of a difference, I am at the chubby pregnant stage, but she still loves it. We are 11 weeks and our newest little peanut should arrive February 17,2010. This pregnancy is already flying by compared to Molly's. Especially with how busy our fall/winters are with all the Holidays I am hoping that makes it go by quicker. We told our families by Molly wearing the following shirt and not saying a word. We just waited to see how long it took them to figure it out. Needless to say we had some pretty funny moments. Clints dad had to be the best because he kept saying "BIG SISTA" (seriously like 5 times even after we told him to really read her shirt) without connecting it at all until we finally explained it to him.

8 comments:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

Congrats!!!! Thats so exciting i'm so happy for you.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I have been waiting for this post! We are so excited for you!

kate said...

CONGRATS
{my mom told me a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to spill the beans!}

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

That is so fun! Congrats!

Sean & Lacey said...

How exciting, congrats! Feb 17th is my anniversary!

The Hatch's said...

yea! That's so exciting!! Congrats!

beck said...

Yea! I found your blog again! and subscribed to it! that is such a cute way to tell people! Congrats!

bethi said...

Congrats!!! Im so excited for guys!!! keep us posted!