Well Thursday night I was getting ready to go to "Footloose" with my mom and I heard the saddest cry of my life coming from Molly's room. I ran in there and she was on her hands and knees. She had slipped on one of her books (that I had just picked up off the floor for the 300th time) So I picked her up and calmed her down, when I tried to put her down she could not stand on her Right leg, and would say "owie" or just whimper and cry. She was like this all night and wouldn't walk or stand on it at all. She went to bed and I thought if she was still like this in the morning the Dr. would be a need. Well we went half the day and she was walking on it, but limping pretty bad at some points and you could just tell it was bothering her, so we did take her to Insta-Care to get it checked out. She was so braved with everything the Dr. proding at her poor leg and foot, waiting for the 2 hours to get into a room, and then the X-Ray. It is not broken-thank goodness, she either rolled it or sprained it and will just work itself out. It has been a long last two days, but she is on the up and up- She was being so brave I just can't even believe how grown up she is.
Friday, July 24, 2009
O My Little Molly...
Molly has had quite the last couple of weeks. She has not been herself really at all. Within the weeks there is a day that sneaks in and our Molly comes out, but she is getting her 2 year old Molars and they come down and then back up- not fun so she is kinda grumpy, not All of the time, but a lot of the time. Its hard to know what to do with her because it is SO not Molly. It has gotten a lot better this week and my sweet little girl is back-
Well Thursday night I was getting ready to go to "Footloose" with my mom and I heard the saddest cry of my life coming from Molly's room. I ran in there and she was on her hands and knees. She had slipped on one of her books (that I had just picked up off the floor for the 300th time) So I picked her up and calmed her down, when I tried to put her down she could not stand on her Right leg, and would say "owie" or just whimper and cry. She was like this all night and wouldn't walk or stand on it at all. She went to bed and I thought if she was still like this in the morning the Dr. would be a need. Well we went half the day and she was walking on it, but limping pretty bad at some points and you could just tell it was bothering her, so we did take her to Insta-Care to get it checked out. She was so braved with everything the Dr. proding at her poor leg and foot, waiting for the 2 hours to get into a room, and then the X-Ray. It is not broken-thank goodness, she either rolled it or sprained it and will just work itself out. It has been a long last two days, but she is on the up and up- She was being so brave I just can't even believe how grown up she is.
Clint had to go to Pasta before we got in the room, so my mom met us in there since I would not have a car-She brought Molly this cute little poodle to keep her occupied-it workd along with some Diet Coke, Licorice, Gold Fish Crackers, Stickers, and a Minnie Coloring Book- It was a LONG wait!
Having the poodle go "night night"
Well Thursday night I was getting ready to go to "Footloose" with my mom and I heard the saddest cry of my life coming from Molly's room. I ran in there and she was on her hands and knees. She had slipped on one of her books (that I had just picked up off the floor for the 300th time) So I picked her up and calmed her down, when I tried to put her down she could not stand on her Right leg, and would say "owie" or just whimper and cry. She was like this all night and wouldn't walk or stand on it at all. She went to bed and I thought if she was still like this in the morning the Dr. would be a need. Well we went half the day and she was walking on it, but limping pretty bad at some points and you could just tell it was bothering her, so we did take her to Insta-Care to get it checked out. She was so braved with everything the Dr. proding at her poor leg and foot, waiting for the 2 hours to get into a room, and then the X-Ray. It is not broken-thank goodness, she either rolled it or sprained it and will just work itself out. It has been a long last two days, but she is on the up and up- She was being so brave I just can't even believe how grown up she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww poor little breezy bow (brian told me to say that!!!) that is so cute but so sad. youre mom must be such a great grandma to do that for little miss molly. i hope she gets better soon
miss you guys see you soon
So glad it wasn't broken! Hope she feels better soon, I don't like to see my Molly sad.
Post a Comment