Tuesday, July 28, 2009

21 Months Old

This little lady is 21 Months old or was so on Sunday. She is so full of it all of the time, the last couple of weeks have been rough with her the whole foot episode, teething that comes and goes because those blasted teeth come up and down a million times, and just trying to be very independent. After all that though she is a dream child really, she is the best shopping buddy and we can take her pretty much everywhere with us without it being a big deal- She still is not talking that much at all and I am waiting for the day when everyone tells me "she will just shoot out a ton of things and you will be shocked" Well I am still waiting for that day sometimes I get a little worried about it, but I know she will do it in her own time. She loves to be naked as you may have noticed- She will have her panties on and they will be off within 10 minutes just because. She loves to do things herself, and most of the time we let her, but if we don't she has a little squawking melt down. This squawk sound she makes is just so funny Clint and I just laugh at her. She is so fun to play with and makes me laugh a million times a day I can't believe in 3 short months she will be 2. I love you Molly J. Thanks for making us smile~
Just some recent Molly cuteness, I loved her in the little outfit and she was being so happy.
It wouldn't be complete with out some nakie bum pictures-- Classic Molly
Lastly we made a day trip to Vegas to drop my brother off at the airport. We made a shopping day of it before we dropped him off, I must admit I have had better shopping trips to Vegas-There was not much of anything- We did get Molly some really cute shoes and jamies and Clint got a couple things for his Birthday coming up. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory which is never a disappointment and just had a great time as a family.Molly loved throwing "moneys" into the water. She was so happy the entire trip even in the car! We seriously can take this kid anywhere!

3 comments:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

i just have to say i love the classic pizza factory shirts we all wear everywhere even to vegas!!!! sadly mine all have become rags since the day of retirement from pizza *tear*

The Johnson 5 said...

What a cutie! Love the naked bum pics - what kid doesn't love to be naked?! Her foot story was the saddest thing ever - hope she is feeling better!

Janet said...

Cute pictures! Looks like she had a great time in Vegas...What a girl!
I'm so glad she's a shopper, what a bonus!!!