I know I just posted a tiny bit ago(yesterday), but we had such a fun day today with all of our friends I couldn't help but share. We went swimming with Tadd, Kara, Maggie, Emily, Becky, and all of their kids. It was so much fun, Molly loves to see all the girls and can even say some of their names, which believe me is an accomplishment for how much this kid does not like to talk. We got a lot of sun and were swimming for just about 4 hours- Molly was beat by the time we got home, but I think she had a great time. As did I since I never get to see these guys very often it is so fun to catch up and see all the kids. Tadd and Kara got Pizza for everyone along with letting us swim in their pool-thanks guys. It was so much fun and hope we can do it again sometime soon.
These pictures are of a little Pizza break for the kids they were all getting tired and hungry so we brought out the extra Pizza and they were ready to rock all over again( O how I wish I had their energy)-Sadie was absent from this part of the party cuz she went in to take a nap, you can see pictures of her and Molly's swimming day in the previous post-

Eating Pizza and laughing her head off at Ayla and Carter

Uncle Ky calls her "chug" I wonder why- I love this smooshy and delicious little girl

The big girls were posing so Molly had to join in the fun- Halli, Daisy, and Tes

Ayla- This little thing is such a ham- I just love hearing her stories and seeing her cute face

Totally Cheesin it up for the camera-sweet little Ayla K.- O I love this girl

Eatin PIZZA- Molly, Ayla, Luke, Carter, Daisy, Halli, and Tes

Once again Molly finding a nice random place to lay down- look at her goofy little face-
We are so lucky to have such great friends and fun things to do with them, it has been so hot lately and swimming is about the only thing that sounds fun to do. If we tell Molly we are going swimming that day she goes in her room gets her suit, goes in our room and gets our suits and brings them wherever we are- She is a little fishy!
1 comment:
Love the new posts...these kids are so adorable. What a blessing it is to have such good friends!
Post a Comment