So I was changing Molly's sheets in her crib and she had so much fun on her mattress that we decided to let her try and sleep on it out of the crib- Well the pictures will speak for themselves, but Clint and I just could not stop laughing @ how she would end up-She woke up at 5:30 in the morning came into our room tapped my arm and said "MAM" as loud as she could for like 2 minutes ( I put her in my bed and she went back to sleep thankfully) Needless to say we let her do it one night and then attempted the second night, but before I went to bed I decided she needed to sleep better so the mattress went back into the crib and she slept like a charm.
This is how she started out....Little Sleeping Beauty!
This was how she started the second night....
I guess Molly is still a little too wiggly to sleep on a real bed :)
This is just a video of her playing on the mattress it is kinda long, but she was being so goofy I had to keep it rollin...

2 comments:
She is so dang cute! I love the way they can sleep in all these crazy positions.
It won't be long until the crib is a thing of the past!
she is so stinking cute i cant wait until we are ready to start having kids. she is just so adorable!!! hope all is well with you guys
Post a Comment