Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ice Skating....

This past weekend we went to the Ice Rink here in St. George. It really is a great thing to have in this town. It was way crowded so we didn't rent Molly any skates. We just had my dad take her around the rink and she thought that was great especially when Clint was chasing behind or they were chasing him. She was so happy the entire time even when on the side just watching everyone skate. I didn't skate for obvious reasons, but had fun watching. Molly also thought it was her duty to clean up the "ice" from the ground that came off the skates by eating it. Yes, I know its pretty gross, but she is two and she eats EVERYTHING so I was not surprised, we had to distract her with my mom's drink:). It was a lot of fun and I bet we will be there a lot more especially if they have it up again next year.

Clint and Molly-Clint did so good, he hasnt been since he was 8,but you would have never guessed.A little bundled up kiss from my favorite girl
Our little family, Molly was a bit distracted...
My mom and dad-My dad used to play ice hockey when he was younger and was in heaven to be out on the ice again.
O she's a dandy - this is an all time favorite picture of mine for sure! My classic Molly~She was so happy!
All the boys out on the ice-they so didnt want their picture taken.
Watching daddy on the ice...
Grandpa taking Molly around the rink...
Molly and GrandmaEating the ice...

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love those pictures! Molly looks so cute all bundled up and Steve is right at home on the ice. It's good Molly has one set of grandparents with good knees and won't break if they fall down!
Good times!

Dani and AJ said...

she is so freakin cute! tell your mama hi for me!

Lindsay said...

looks like fun! we need to try the rink out too.

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Molly is getting SOO big I can't even believe it. She is so freaking cute!!! I love your family.