Senator Bennett

Sweet Innocent Molly J

Well, I am sure by now you are very curious of how these two faces have anything to do with each other. Well the other night Clint was working at Pasta and I took Molly in to see him and get some dinner. We were sitting on the patio and just about ready to go when Molly had a little accident-(she is doing really good with the potty, but didn't quite tell me in time) Next door Senator Bennett was eating and he too was just finishing up. Well, just as he walks into the door Molly started stripping her pants/panties off because she didn't want to be wet. Well, the Senator just chuckled out loud as Clint pulled her pants back up and the Senator then said "Now that's better!" Whoops! Leave it to Molly to Moon a Senator and she is just barely 2 years old.
3 comments:
Now that's one for the books! You gotta love potty training.
Doesn't get any better than that!
That's so funny! I heard him speak on Wednesday. He is a cool guy. love that Molly mooned him. haha!
Post a Comment