This cute little lady has been kinda naughty this week. Her 2 year old molars are finally popping through so I guess that may have something to do with it.(they have come up and down for months-hopefully this time they are here to stay) I also think that getting back to our normal routine has been an adjustment since school and tending started up again this week. Anyways, she has given me a run for my money this week- She hasn't done anything extra naughty just little things here and there with a little molly-tude added in the mix. Although this week she did indeed drink some Children's Motrin while I was in the shower and luckily Ally was here and grabbed it away from her-that incident was followed by a call to Poison Control to the nicest most helpful lady ever! Yes, she was fine and the lady said the only thing that may happen is that Molly could get a belly ache or just get really sleepy- (taking a big fat long nap on this day would have been extra helpful) but no she didn't get one bit tired.I am so glad she didn't drink more- it scared me so bad and I just felt horrible. That was probably the naughtiest thing she has EVER done, but that grouped with all the little things made for a very long week. Today she was back to my happy, nice Molly so it is all okay. When looking at these next pictures I can't help but laugh at my silly little girl who despite her little bits of being a stinker always seems to put a smile on my face and knows when to say " I wuv you mommy" and give me a much needed hug.
Molly got into Clint's X-box supplies and got right into character...
These next two pictures are self explanatory and her little seat is cleaned daily so don't be alarmed:)

"Say Cheese" enough said....
And days when she is the naughtiest, I can't help but think how sweet and beautiful this little girl truly is. I love you Molly J. even on the not so great days!
Molly got into Clint's X-box supplies and got right into character...
1 comment:
She's a stinker alright!
Post a Comment