I took some goofy pictures of the girls today, Molly wanted Maggie to ride in her baby stroller so bad and since Maggie was happy I indulged her. Ally was here today and she wanted in on the action too. This all happened as I was getting Molly dressed and right before we did her hair to go to the park( I promise I still get her hair done) Speaking of hair: I have noticed Maggie's hair had fallen out a bit on the top, but in these pictures you can really tell, she has a balding grandpa do- I even didn't put headbands on all that much cuz with Molly she lost all hers where the headbands were, now she has to wear one to cover the baldness. Why the heck does their hair have to fall out- Dang, Lets hope it grows back a little and soon to fill in that silly hole on my baby girls head.
My little bald baby girl... still cute as can be and getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment