Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tubbies and Snugglies

Well, well, well.... What can I even begin to say about this week? Maggie got RSV last Friday and we have had to go to the hospital every single day since to get her suctioned out before bed time.Luckily she hasn't needed it more than that because she sneezes most of it out in the mornings. I know gross, but that's the reality of it all! So between running Molly where she needs to be so that she doesn't have to go to the hospital and getting Maggie to the hospital before shift change (because we like the day people WAY better than the ones at night) it has been just plain crazy around these parts. Not to mention we decided to tackle potty training for the millionth time with Molly- This time last year she was pretty much potty trained then she just decided she was too good for the potty. Since Clint was off this week it was the perfect time to do it. I can proudly say she has not worn ONE diaper since Sunday night, not even for bed or naps. She has not peed the bed once and today she did not have ONE accident, WAHOO!!!! Lets hope it sticks. Funny little tid bit about that is she had Cinderella panties on and I told her we need to keep Cinderella dry or she would be really sad. Well we got in a discussion and I said "Molly, what happens if you pee in your panties?" She then responded "Rella (cinderella) bite my bum hard hard, I be big trouble" Now that is what happens if she pee's Cinderella will bite her bum. She talks about it all day especially when we are driving in the car. Anyways, Maggie seems to be doing much better and goes to her dr. tomorrow for her one month well check and we will see what he has to say about her and whether she still needs to go to the hospital.

Tonight Molly asked if she could take a tubby with the baby so we did just that to a certain extent. Molly loved helping wash the baby and just chatted up a storm to Maggie as they "played" in the tub.
There is nothing I love more than clean girlies in their cozy jamies ready for bed. They smell so sweet and both my girls love to snuggle before they finally fall asleep, it is one of my most favorite things. Man these two love eachother, Maggie was fussing and I wanted to snap a picture so I put her in Molly's arms anyways and she just fell right to sleep.
 Maggie has started smiling at us. She doesn't do it a whole lot just yet so I am thrilled I captured it on camera she was so bright eyed and happy today and when she smiled she squinted and her nose wrinkled. You can really tell she is starting to feel better and can finally breath without struggling that much. O she is cute and changing so much every day-
Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So cute, I can't believe you caught that smile in the last pix. I'm so glad she is feeling better and Molly is potty trained. Yippee!!