Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maggie is 8 Months Old

 
Maggie @ 8 Months Old
*Weigh between 16-17 lbs.
*Wearing size 2 diapers
*Size 6-9/6-12 month clothes
*Size 2/3 shoes 
*Still only bottom two teeth
*Eyes are still blue as blue can be
*Crawling everywhere, and getting faster by the day
*Cries when I leave the room- Mommas girl to the max-I would be lying if I said I didn't love it
*LOVES to play with Molly, especially in the playroom
*Pulls herself up to standing against furniture and things
*Can climb up 1-2 steps and climbs on and over a lot of things
*Just started saying babababa(she even says this in her sleep)she says it forever at a time its pretty cute- Clint and I are trying to get her to say mama or dada, but no such luck yet-I hope I win :)
*Loves to eat whatever we are eating within reason for sure
*Growls/Grunts when she wants to eat- if she see's you eating she wants it and grunts till she gets some
 *Hates to get her diaper changed and get dressed
*Hates getting buckled in her carseat, but once she is in she is happy as can be
*Loves to crawl into our shower whenever anyone is in there
*For some reason has started to wake up in the night again
*Her hair is finally starting to grow a little
*nicknames: Maginator, Magster, Maggie Moo, Buggy, Bugga Bugga, Lil' Miss, Stinker pot(by Molly), 
*Loves her Binki
*really snuggly with her mommy, but wiggly with most everyone else


 
She has crawled up into the shower countless times and it doesnt matter that she is dressed, she just gets in on the action and loves it..

Gosh she is cute, Look at that face
She sucks on her bottom lip quite a  bit, Molly did this too, but it was the bottom left side of her lip I think...
 
Of course wouldn't be a month update unless there were a comparison picture of my two favorite girls. Molly's face was a little more round, and she had a bit more hair(surprising I know-didn't think she had any) I think Maggie's features are more petite and there eyes are different too. O how I love my babies... I got a bit teary eyed looking at pictures from Molly so long ago-they are getting far to big...
   
Happy 8 months Maggie K.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What did we ever do without our little Magster? Love that baby!