Happy 3rd Birthday Molly J.

I can hardly believe that three years ago today I became a mommy to one of the most beautiful little girls ever. Molly makes my life better every single day and I can't even imagine one without her. I really don't know what I did before she came just 3 years ago. Three years really isnt that long, but thinking that she is 3 years old totally seems like forever, if that makes sense. She is such a sassy little thing full of giggles and squeals. She is so sweet and very tender-hearted and doesn't like to get in trouble. She loves us to pieces and is smitten with her little sister. There is nothing sweeter than watching them interact it is priceless and I look forward to it every day. Molly is such a special little person to me and I hope she has a great year being 3. Love you Miss Molly!
And now a little look back @ little Miss Molly...
Year number 1...
Year number 2....
Year number 3....
Boy has she changed, especially in the hair department. Looking back through her pictures I get a little teary eyed she has grown up so much especially in the last year. Wow, I have a little girl on my hands not even a toddler anymore. I am one lucky mama!
Interview with Molly @ 3 years old..
How old are you? 3
Favorite Color? Purple
Favorite food? Noo noos (noodles)
Favorite Restaurant? Quesadilla (cafe' rio)
How old is mom? 2
How old is dad? 4
What do you wanna be when you grow up? little tiny Maggie
What color are your eyes? Green
What color is your hair? White
Favorite Shape? Bear
Favorite number? "3"
Favorite letter? "B"
Favorite Song? "Safety Kids"
Favorite show? "Dora" I just love Halloween Mommy
Favorite Movie? Shrek ( her new fave is Toy Story-don't know why she answered this)
Favorite animal? Horsey
What does daddy do? Stupid
Favorite game? Dora puzzle @ Target
Favorite store? Target/Costco
What is a naughty word? "Stupid, cuz I go to big trouble" "Mommy, Maggie just said Stupid"
Man this kid is a real kick sometimes, she sure keeps us laughing and trying really hard not to laugh at some of the things she comes up with. Sometimes we just have to turn and snicker so she doesn't repeat things...
A few more facts about Molly @ 3 years old
*35 lbs. approx: 37 in. tall
*Wears a size 8/9 shoe
*Wearing size 3t/4t
*Still taking at least an hour nap most days
*Loves getting her hair done and asks if she looks pretty right after
*Doesn't like men that much, she is pretty stand offish around most she doesnt know very well-which is okay by me!
*Takes a lot to get a smile out of her for pictures
*She is a pretty sober little girl, and has always been- except for around people she knows really well
*Can count to 13
*Knows all her "ABC's" lower/upper case and knows the sound each letter makes
* Can tell when something says her name
*Recognizes letter all over the place and can read them off quick, like at a stop sign she says "S.T.O.P" before it's time to go
*Totally in love with Maggie, and wakes her up all the time because she wants to "play"
*Loves being outside and loves to color with chalk
*Still struggles to ride her bike, she fell off and is a little timid now
*Loves to play with her "friends"
*Loves going to Daddy's school- especially when we take him lunch!
*LOVES ballet class so much
*She can play by herself pretty well, and loves to sit and read books
*Loves when we make up stories and tell them to her at night before bed
*Has to make sure we give lovies/kisses before we leave her room at night
*When her turn to say prayers she says "Dear Heavenly father, name of Jesus Christ Amen" and thats it!
*Loves pizza, hamburgers, noodles, apples, carrots, treats, apple juice, lemon-aid,cucumbers,cheeno's(cheetos)
*Loves to play babies
*Has the best deap belly laugh EVER
*Loves to snuggle
I know there is more, but this pretty much sums her up. Gosh I love this kid!
Happy Birthday smooshy and
delicious baby girl
Love you Molly J.





2 comments:
Love the month by month pics! Can't believe she's three!
Happy Birthday to our Molly J! What did we ever do without you!!!
Post a Comment