Holy Cow, this time of year is so crazy busy and I just love it. This week we started off with the Pumpkin Patch @ Staehlie Farms and ended with a little family Birthday Party for Molly (her real Birthday is on the 26) We are pretty much celebrating all month long. Anyways, there will be lots going on on the blog for the next few weeks I guess. So onto the pumpkin patch-Molly loved it so much. She was so cute when we were hunting for her very special pumpkin- she even got to get one for Maggie. She loved going through the corn maze and totally loved going for a real horse ride(my camera died just before she rode). She cried the whole walk back to the car because she wanted to stay so bad. I think it is so fun to go, and it can add up but totally worth it.
1 comment:
Halloween is such a terrific holiday! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment