Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainbow Party

 We have been celebrating Molly's birthday for like 2 weeks now, what a lucky girl she is. Tomorrow is her real birthday, but we had a family party and a little friend party with her best friends a little early. Molly wanted a "Rainbow" party with balloons, streamers, candy,and cupcakes. I did my best and I think her parties turned out pretty darn cute and I loved doing everything "Rainbow". At her friend party she said only girls could come and these three are the ones she wanted cuz they are her best friends. Ayla, Ally, and Sadie. All the kids knew each other and I have not heard such cute little girl conversations in a while and between the four they were laughing and giggling the whole time. Then one (Molly) said "poo" (I know real lady like huh) and then they started laughing so hard and they all started saying it. Yes I am proud, hey its her birthday right?
 We decorated  "Rainbow" Cupcakes
 We made "Rainbow" bracelets with their names...
 Opened more presents... she loved everything she got so much...
We sang "Happy Birthday" and Molly got a little embarrassed I guess.. 
We had lots of family come to her other party as well: Grandma/Grandpa Perry, Grandma/Grandpa Broadhead, Great Grandma Beep Beep, Aunt Jill/Uncle Jim and Alec, and  Aunt Courtney/Uncle Brandon and Peri. It was so fun to have so many here to celebrate and see Molly so happy and knowing it was her special day. We had pizza, ate cake and candy, and I had made a little slide show of just Molly from the past three years. I got teary eyed making it and watching it. My baby is 3 I just can't believe it. 

This is her cute "Rainbow" cupcake cake I made... This was my favorite thing of her whole party and Molly thought it was pretty neat too..
 
 More embarrassment I guess...
 
Grandma and Grandpa Broadhead
 
Grandma and Grandpa Perry with Great Grandma Beep Beep
Maggie even got in on the action I guess this is practice, she wanted it SO bad so we gave in
  
The inside of the cupcakes...
 
A little cleanup was needed for the Magster
The decorations
 
Some gift opening- this kid made a hall and still hasnt opened what we got her yet.
 
 
  Happy 3rd Birthday Molly J....

3 comments:

Abbey said...

What a cute idea Brielle!! It looked darling.. Maybe you'll have to help me re-create for Mya's birthday. Love you guys!

Kyler and Hillary said...

3!!!! ahh she is growing up so fast! I am in love with that rainbow cake! and all the decorations. HOW CUTE BRIELLE! you are so talented!

Mrs.Perry's Fabulous Fourth Grade said...

Happy Birthday Molly! I can't wait to see you for a birthday hug!