Sunday, May 15, 2011

1st Ballet Recital

I would be lying if I haven't been looking forward to this day since we found out Molly was a girl!!!  My baby girls very first Dance Recital....She was so excited for her big special day, infact on the way to dress rehearsal we passed the studio and she had a complete meltdown thinking we were going to miss her show- I had to explain to her that we were going to the big stage and then she was okay again... She has made some good little buddies at dance and looks forward to going every single week. She has the best teacher Ms. Sheila and loves her to pieces.

On Friday morning Molly woke up and said "It's my special day all my people going to watch me"
Both sets of Grandparents were able to come and Molly couldn't have been more thrilled.

Here is Miss Molly @ Dress Rehearsal
you cant take pictures during the actual show so these are the action shots
 One of her buddies Samantha
 Practicing on the big stage-Molly's in the middle
 Molly in the middle again
 They end  of her little dance...
 The Big Night... Isn't she the cutest baby ballerina
 Love those little lips


 She danced so good, she really enjoyed herself and was adorable on the stage- they opened the curtains and she was ready.. She would dance along just like she was suppose to then she would just smile really big and wave then continue dancing- I think she waved like 3 times. I was a very proud mom and so happy she loves dancing so much. What a sweet little girl I have and I am so glad she had a good time.We took some pictures outside and it was way windy so Mol's thing kept blowing on her head!




 Precious, simply Precious