Do you see the similarities of these pictures... Both girls are 15 m. old and they even kinda have the same look on their face. Both girls love babies and well both girls like to take them for a stroll. I see babysitting in their future.
( I know i have written a few times, but I am going to make the blog private for real this time, I hate to do it but too many weirdos out there so if you wanna keep up with the blog just leave your email you dont have to have a blog to be able to read just an email)

5 comments:
michaeljonfoley@hotmail.com
Great pics!! Too funny.
sbarnum@dhms.washk12.org
I think you have my e-mail, but I want an invite too please. They are so adorable. I can't believe how quickly time is flying.
I love those pictures! cassgay@yahoo.com
I hope I am cool enough to be on your list! blackburn.london@gmail.com
Post a Comment