Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orange - Lemon- Ice-Cream Drink...

The weather is definitely starting to heat up, with that I have wanted to get the girls a little something to play with when it is hot... We are in the process of getting grass so a little pool was out for now so instead we got a water table.  They also got those cute little chairs for Easter and they have been a real hit! The girls love the water table and Molly asks to play with it daily after Maggie wakes up from her nap.. It has been a daily activity with a Popsicle included! 




 Tonight on a whim Molly wanted a treat, we still had about an hour before bed so I decided to whip a little something up.. An Orange Julius (sp?).... Molly called it the "Orange-Lemon-Ice-Cream Drink" This is the first time we have made it and she totally loved it. I decided to let Maggie even get in on the action in helping to make it. She loved sticking her hands in the ingredients as they were being added.... Molly was so happy and drank the whole thing and chatted with us the whole time. I am sure she will be asking for this more regularly now....

 The finished product... super easy and super tasty!

Maggie liked it too, but she was so ready for bed at this point she just tried a little.
 Then she decided to crash on the couch... I love sleeping babies, and yes I still consider her my baby even though she is growing like a weed!

No comments: