We had Spaghetti for dinner the other night, Clint wasn't home, but the girls LOVE noodles. I decided to let Maggie feed herself with a spoon- I have been doing this a little here and there depending on what she is eating and the mess it may make. Well this night there were no other plans, but tubby time following dinner so it was the perfect night to let her make a perfect mess! She loved it and was so proud of herself and actually did pretty good getting it in her mouth!
That next night Clint was gone again and after tubs Mag and Mol made a run for it Naked and were running around like crazy being so hyper it was so funny- Maggie got a little ahead of herself and biffed and nailed her sweet little head into the floorboard corner. I was sure it would need some attention as I saw it happen, but surprisingly it didn't break the skin too bad, just a big dent and little cut....
Cute little Molly girl, she is getting so grown up.....
Little stinker- couldn't find her... then right before baths I walked into my closet and smelled baby powder and saw my skirts moving.. I pulled them back to find this little miss with powder ALL over the place mostly on Clint's black shirts, my skirts, and the floor....she was sure to say "I'm so sorry mommy" very promptly after I found her....
I called my friend Camille and asked if she wanted to go to the splash pad since it was so nice out- I knew the water might be a little cold, but it was a little over 85 degrees.. The kids didn't get too wet,(cuz it was cold) but sure had fun running from the water as it surprisingly shot up around them!
Molly and her new little buddy Milo
I Love this Picture.........
Little Mag was all over the place and liked to walk backwards around the whole thing...this kid is a riot!
How sweet is that....
I love Maggie's face in this picture...perfect action shot!
To say Maggie loves to color would be an understatement... This kid could sit at the table and color for an hour or more- it is more or less scribbling for her, but she loves it and Molly loves having a color buddy!!
My sweet Grandma Snow as Molly calls her "Grandma No" just got back from a cruise and dropped off these shirts she picked up the girls..Molly was so excited and wanted to wear it right away Molly's says "We be Jammin all dey time" and Mags says "Jamaican Me Crazy"... I love them and so do the girls so sweet of her to think of them on her cruise!
Fresh little beauty out of the tub.....
No comments:
Post a Comment