Molly:
1* When she wants a snack or something she will come up to me and say "I didn't eat much of my sandwich, so can I please have a snack" or "I didn't eat much of my....."
2* Got her LalaLoopsys taken away this week cuz she has kinda been a stinker- she is working really hard and being extra nice to me today to earn them back-"Mom, I love your hair like that " "That shirt is so cute mom" ect.
3* She loves going on our walks and to the park a couple times a week and asks everyday if we can go
4*Dont know if she is having growing pains or what, but her legs are really bothering her
5* Told Clint that her buddy Surf said her dad watched bad movies(which he does not) when Clint asked when he said that she said "He just called me up today dad and said Molly your dad watches bad movies all the days"-she comes up with the craziest things
6* She always says things like "Mom just pretend my foot is bleeding and you say, O no Molly's foot is bleeding what should we do?"- Like I said she is so crazy!
Maggie:
1* She has been sleeping in panties for about 3 weeks now and only one accident- We just decided to wing it with no pull-up at night and she does awesome, even if she drinks water right before bed no accidents!
2* Loves to play in the water- Today I put a tankini on her and she kept saying "look it's my whole body mom" I dont know what this means, but while at the splash pad she took off her bottoms and when she was putting them back on said "Put my whole body back on mom" So I am assuming she means her bottoms are her "whole body"!!! Makes me smile every time!
3* Took her cereal bowl with cereal still in it today and dumped it on Molly's head! Luckily there was not a whole lot of milk in it
4* Loves to eat "Flute Snats" (fruit snacks) all the time...they are her favorite snack to have
5* Always finds my moms treat jar in her front room and sneaks a few before she comes back with more in her hand
6* Always wants to "a drint of water" and wants it in a real cup like mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment