Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sprinklers.....

Now that we have a backyard we have been spending a tone of time out there- when the weather is nice we have been taking full advantage and the girls get in their suits and hit it up outside, water table, sprinklers, and next week we will bust out the kiddie pool assuming its warm enough! They have been having a blast and the vitamin D seems to do the spirits good! They are so happy out there and play so sweetly with each other! I am sure there will be more pictures like these because I think they look so cute in their little swim suits!!! They both already have some tan lines goin on and I love it!!! Maggie loves to get sprayed with the sunscreen and after a bit she brings it to me to re-apply!




 Sadie comes over on Tuesday after Molly is done with pre-school. This past week they played outside the whole 3 hrs. Sadie was her. They had a blast and I was shocked at how much less scared Molly is now to play in the sprinklers- last year she would just stare at them! So proud of that little lady, getting over one small fear at a time!
 They get a long so well and LOVE to play- Sad that Sadie starts Kindergarten and Molly still has one more year before she starts!!!

 Sweet little Mags had just woke up to join the party- she has been fitting into some of Molly's old suits that I LOVED and love seeing them on Maggie now! They fit Mol about 18mon. old and Mag @ 2 shows the difference in size!!!

No comments: