Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cuteness

For Mothers day I had the girls paint pots for the grandma's and then we planed Gerber Daisy's in them after they were dry- the girls LOVE to paint especially Maggie- Molly gets bored with it pretty fast, but Maggie could paint all day long- Molly would prefer to color! They were so excited to give them, they picked out just the color they wanted to give to each one...


O she is just so crazy!





Mothers Day... Molly was so funny to watch while singing with the Primary kids- she walked up there no fear and then while she was up there kept waiving to us and then playing with her neighbor and also sang the songs too- she is a great multitask-er!

 I just finished painting our bar stools this "ocean blue breeze" color and LOVE how they turned out- Maggie looked too cute this day so I thought it was a perfect time to get the chairs in the picture!

 Little IPAD junkies...
 They had a little picnic on their table the other day- this is when I was painting their bathroom so they didn't really get dressed until about o 3 or 4 pm... Whoops!
 Sweet Sweet Maggie K.... I have NO idea how this happened, but Molly came running in to tell us Mag broke the drawer, I just assumed she took the organizers out-WRONG! I walked into this... Not only is the front and side off, but the back is broken and there is NO way that can even fix this-so a new dresser is in order and until then we have a hole in the dresser...Very classy I know!

We went to the splash pad with my moms class today and I had to run Molly to pre-school and when I came back this is how I found Maggie- I just noticed her little bum got a little burned, I guess that's cuz her cheeks were facing it for the duration of her nap----

No comments: