Friday, May 4, 2012

Just some things....

Molly just finished her last week of soccer and actually barely missed a goal by about a couple inches the last game and for  Molly that is awesome since before she hardly wanted to touch the ball just run with her friends and bite her nails... She loved it and I think we will sign her up next year-she loved having Clint coach her, but I don't think he will do it again- those little kids are pretty exhausting to get to focus on all the aspects of soccer-no hands, out of bounds, which goal is theirs etc. So for our first go at this soccer bit I would call it a success, she got better each game! She even got a medal at the end and one of the kids moms threw a  little pizza party after.



This little turkey liked the games too- she got to squirt people with her little squirt gun and  eat lots of treats that Grandma Janet would bring her..
Ayla plays on the older teams, but we were able to go watch her a few times when our games finished before hers... Molly loved going to watch Ayla and Ayla was equally excited to see Molly..
They both just so happened to be #4..
Her Team Pictures turned out pretty cute too...
MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE......... This kid keeps me on my toes I am super good about keeping markers-especially permanent ones up high and out of sight along with scissors. Apparently not good enough some how she found one and I have no idea wear. While I was doing my hair I came out and she said "Loot Mommy, I tolor a pretty picture and my feet" Permanent marker on the floor her feet, hands, thigh, and the little art table. When I went to put her in the tub I found it on her bum too- Luckily I was able to get it all off with some fingernail polish remover... Little Stink!!!



Usually on the weekends Molly gets to watch a show in the playroom and Maggie never wants to she wants to lay by me and go to sleep so this one night Maggie had been in there for a while and when I walked in I saw this sweetness and couldn't help but take a quick picture.. They sure love each other!
Maggie also rocker her first real pony tail- I know I posted on earlier but that one didn't really count since it fell out after o 5 min. cuz her hair was not quite long enough- This time it lasted all day so I would consider that a successful first pony- She was pretty proud of it too as you can see her looking at herself in the mirror!!!!

No comments: