This little lady has been on the naughty list this week for sure-she has been so challenging for me and extra needy! I am glad to say the last half of the week has been much better than the first half- her naps have been short so she has been extra grumpy- she finds a pen.marker.crayon.. anything and colors on EVERYTHING including her body! It has been my mission to hide these objects from her, but a lass she always finds one somewhere- it might be the death of me! If Clint is trying to help her while I am busy or gone she cries, "I just want my mommy" the whole time-*bless her heart* And she has been fighting with Molly about everything, if she is watching a show and Molly comes into watch it she freaks out and says "no Na-mly! Mom Na-mly tant tome in by me" She is so moody and I just can't keep her happy!! (She has been calling Molly Na-mly instead of LaLa so much and it kinda makes me sad, but both are cute)
Although she has been extremely challenging she has been the sweetest thing at times which has made up for her being a stink. She looks at me with the cutest little face and says "I just need a little lub" She asks Molly to hold her hand just for a sec and wants to play with Molly and copy her every move-She asks me to watch her sing "Child of God" and "Sunshine". She is loving to help me make lunch, and loves to make her bed. She loves to snuggle and has the most contagious laugh ever...So despite her being more of a stink this week I think I will keep her around!
Seriously does it get any cuter? I don't think so!
These are my most favorite jammies ever, they were Molly's and are a bit big on Mag now, but I couldn't resist putting her in them. After she got them on and her hair combed she asked me to take her picture on her bed!
She looked so adorable this past Sunday, This dress has a special place in my heart since I got it when I was in Ecuador and Molly wore it too- It is just precious to me!
1 comment:
Great Maggie post! She is such a little stinker but so loved!!! In fact she's so darn cute it's hard to get mad at her.
Post a Comment