Sunday, May 20, 2012

Growing up....

Miss Molly sure is growing up right before my eyes...luckily for me her birthday is in October so she will not be going to Kindergarten for another year- She has LOVED Pre-School and learned a lot- before going she knew all her letters and the sounds they make. Since completing her first year she knew them even better and learned her numbers how to write numbers and letters the right way.  How to cut around shapes and other objects. How to be a good friend and that sometimes people aren't nice, but you still have to be nice back. She made a lot of really great little friends and how to be a hard worker and do neat work, but work quickly! I would say she had a successful first year of Pre-School I can hardly wait to see what she learns next year. Miss Debbie not only was a great teacher, but genuinely loved Molly and all her students for that matter- if we ever saw her around town she was always so excited to see Molly and make her feel special. We could not have asked for a better teacher to start Molly in her school years...

Molly and one of her good friends Peyton


Friendship song...
Molly and Miss Debbie

All the moms pitch in and get an item to go into the bucket for each kid and at graduation they all get a full bucket of fun things to help entertain them in the summer!
So proud of our little Pre-Schooler- she is so excited to go to the 4's class!
Grandma Janet came and brought sandwiches for our picnic- Molly was so excited for her to come and even got to go run around town with her after..

Molly had a very busy Friday, first Pre-School graduation then her ballet recital- I was a bit nervous since she was unable to go to the dress re-rehearsal because of Pre-School that she would not know what to expect and get too nervous to dance- I was so wrong she got up there and showed her stuff- she waived right when she got up there and then she kept putting her little hands above her eyes to look for us in the crowd! She was beaming and LOVED ballet this year. She wants to try tap next year so we will see... She was able to pick her color for her costume this age and she picked green and I don't think she could have picked a better color with her green eyes! She looked so beautiful and grown up. I was very proud of her and loved that she loved it so much and got so excited- Grandma Kara, Grandma Janet, Grandpa Craig, Clint, Maggie and I  were all there to support her and she felt pretty special. I can't believe how much my baby is growing up, but I love to see all the fun, new things she gets to do and learn...



After the recital we headed to Molly's favorite Menchies and got some ice-cream to fully celebrate our girl on her big day of big events!
 
Molly, I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming and all the great things you are doing and will do in the future! Love you so much!




1 comment:

Janet said...

Big things going on for Miss Molly! It was such a fun day and I'm so glad I got to be there to watch her. She is growing up so fast!!!
Love that girl!