Molly had been to Aladdin with Clint a few weeks before our big girls night out! I had previously bought tickets with my mom so Clint took the girls solo that time. This time Mag stayed home with Clint - When I bought the tickets I didn't think she would even care to go, well she did and was kinda sad she couldn't go with us this time too- luckily she had seen it so I didn't feel as bad!
We started off by going to dinner with everyone going to the play-Kaitlin, Maddox, Jill and Grandma Grape, and My Mom, Aunt Mary (Grandma Grapes sister) and Molly and I. It was a whole lotta fun and we had a blast- Molly was so excited to go again and wanted us to take a million pictures in the head cut out boards of the characters. She got her usual popcorn and fun cup combo meal and was all set for the show- She was so funny to sit next too she is very sensitive to loud sounds and has been since she was tiny so since she had already seen it she knew when things got loud or sparks were going to fly and she would cover her ears and lean into me a few seconds before they went off. She LOVED it even the second time and especially loved going with her Grandma Kara and Grandma Grape.
It was a really fun night and Grandma Grape and Mary stuck around for a few more days since Courtney was coming up to visit for the weekend- I didn't take one picture of the weekend imagine that, but it was a blast and the girls LOVE being with family and always ask what the plan is or whats happening next or who we are going to be with when we get there.
So glad I was able to just take Molly and have a special date with my big girl! Mag had a blast with dad and couldn't wait to tell me that they played lots of Candyland and Princess games and got Old McDonalds for dinner. I would say her special night with dad was pretty great too!
Molly looks pretty sweet in this picture I don't know what she is doing!
Kaitlin-Mol-Maddox
Sisters-Aunt Mary/Grandma Grape
Jill-Kaity-Maddox
Grandma Kara-Me-Mol
This girl sure loves her Grandma Grape---
No comments:
Post a Comment