We had a fairly busy not being busy August.. We had a trip to the city pool it was rented out for us and the girls LOVED it- they wanted to go down the hydro tube over and over and over- Maggie even jumped off the diving board to Clint-To say they had a blast would be an understatement!
With all the weird rain we have had our front flower bed that is unfinished attracted Molly every waking second she could not go outside and not at least step in the mud-after our walk one morning I look over and her clothes are off and she is playing so happily in the mud- no wonder I was in a hurry to get our sandbox done-no more red dirt mess all over the place! Of course Maggie had to follow Molly and join in on the fun!
My girls are band-aid junkies especially the little one even if they are the plain old brown ones they are addicted and somehow find them where I stash them different each time and put them all over especially the tops of their feet!
More rain on dance day so they needed to wear their rain coats and rain boots- They looked so cute and I loved all the rain we got we got to wear our boots and jackets lots!
Janet got 3 tickets to Aladdin and was going to take Molly and someone else well Janet got sick so Clint offerred to take the girls since I already had tickets for me and Mol in September. We were decided who would go and Maggie chimed in from the back seat and said " I Lub Aladdin, I weally weally do, I just lub it tan I go to the show please" How could we say no to that so Clint took them and they had an absolute blast!
We also had some glow wands one night and put them in the tub in the dark the girls had a blast and didn't want to get out!
Now we are ready for September with lots of fun things coming up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment