Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Cheer Leaders...

Molly always loves doing the cheer clinic and cheering at the football game at the end. When I asked Molly if she wanted to do it she immediately said "Yes", well Maggie was well aware about what was happening and said "Mom, I do cheer leading too, I need some pom poms- I weally weally do" Even though she was not 3 they let her do it if I thought she would go out and do it- So as I was signing Mol up I asked Mag again if she would do it and she said " Mom, I weally need some pom poms so I do cheer leading" So they both did the clinic, Mag was not into it at all the little classes they were about 1.5 hrs so she was good for about 50 min. then she was done which was OK with me.  Molly loved being with lots of new friends some she knew from church, gymnastics and dance so she had fun standing by and practicing with them, she is such a social butterfly!

They loved going every day and couldn't wait for the football game.  They sat so still to get their hair done and outfit together then Mag wanted to add some glitter to her arms,hair, and cheeks so she was sparkly... 
We got to the game and got them a giant pixie stick to tide them over till it was their turn to go on-Grandma Janet and Grandpa Craig were able to come watch which was a highlight for them both- 

When they were called down to line up Mag looked at me threw her pom poms down and said " I not doing cheer leading" I asked her if she wanted her cotton candy after she cheered and she said "Yes, I do it I weally love my pom poms mom and I want pink totton tandy" So Molly held her hand and off they went Molly was so sweet with Maggie and made sure to stay close and make her feel safe so so sweet- They both got out there and rocked it they both did the dance and loved it! After they got to pick a treat Molly picked a snow cone and Maggie picked her pink cotton candy~ 

Overall I would say it was a success and both girls are excited to do it again next year! 
Love my cute little cheer leaders!!!!














No comments: