Little Miss Molly just misses the Kindergarten cut off by almost 2 months since she is an Oct. baby! I have to admit I was kinda sad seeing all her buddies first day of Kindergarten pictures, but at the same time I am actually pretty lucky to keep her home a little more for one more year! She has grown up so much since the last year of pre-school so I am sure she was more than ready to start up again- She LOVES school, loves making new friends, and is in love with the idea she gets to go to school at Grandma Kara's school!
She was so excited to go today and could hardly wait to get her new clothes on she picked out this watermelon shirt Grandma Kara gave her to be her first day of school shirt-She could not wait and wants to wear it again tomorrow! She said "I just love this shirt Mom, it has my most favorite fruit on it"
I know she is going to have the best year and next year when Kindergarten does roll around she will be ready, but I will probably not be!!

She got to pick out her backpack this year and has been dying to use it when I told her she got to use it today she flipped out with excitement- I think it made the whole day more real for her or something-
Extra Bonus about Pre-School this year is Grandma Kara is just down the hall and her class is actually going to be helping in Molly's class- one of our best buddies Tes is in there and Molly can not wait for her to help in the Pre-School-
Molly so excited to get on with her first day-she was wiggly so its a bit blurry, but she was so excited and Maggie was equally excited to take and pick Molly up this year she picked out special shoes to wear to the Pre-School and everything she even had me fix her hair before we went to pick Mol up! At least this year she is happy for Molly and not crying everyday the first month that we drop her off!
Lets see what you can do Miss Molly J! I have a feeling its going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment