Friday, August 3, 2012

Just a little Blush...

Molly knew we were going to Sadie's birthday party and I told her we needed to get ready in a half hour- 20 min. later she came into my room and said, " I am going to go get ready for the party, I don't need your help ok" So I just let her do her thing and was curious to see what she would come up with- I had my back turned when she came out and she came behind me and said "How do I look mom, does it look so cute, I did a good job huh?" I was shocked to turn and see this cute face smiling at me she said "That's ok that I used the ballet make-up right? Cuz it is just so perfect for the party" She had also got Maggie ready for the party, but chose the light pink blush instead- She was being so sweet and so proud of herself and kept looking at herself in the mirror with the biggest smile on her face.






Now, I actually wrote this before today-so I thought I would add this to todays post- I was talking on the phone with Molly's Preschool this morning and she walks in the kitchen looking like this and I seriously laughed out loud right on the phone and had to get off quick or I would have lost it! I rushed her to take a picture while I was dying laughing- She said "Mom, how do I look, does it just look beautiful?" I didn't know how to respond! I told her she looked great and we needed a picture...After she kept looking at herself in the mirror a million times she said "Mom, I think I need to look like this for Halloween" - I think your right Mol, I don't think you got enough blush on this time girl! She is the raddest kid ever and totally cracks me up. I am smitten bu this cute little face even if it looks like she has spent too much time in a tanning bed! Totally love her!

No comments: