Saturday, August 25, 2012

For the love of the Loopsy...

It has been no secret that my girls are obsessed with La La Loopsy's! They seriously beg to go look at them at the store and pick out out to try and earn! They have been doing random things to earn them or they get one for one reason or another like on dates with mom or dad or when they earn money or for going to bed quietly and not bugging the other sister for one week... This is a very good motivator for most things! They play with these every single day- I knew Molly would love them, but Maggie loves them just as much! 

 
 Maggie loves to line then up and count them and pick which ones are hers and which ones are Molly's- she is so funny she knows exactly which Loopsy's are hers and which little pieces go with them. Cracks me up!
One day the girls wanted to build a castle for their Loopsy's- I would say it was a success!!!


 The few days before school started we helped my mom in her classroom- I let them bring their Loopsy's with them to let them have something to play with while we got her classroom pulled together- Maggie once again lined them all up on one of the book shelves- All in a line ready for school as Maggie later told me!
 And O such a Molly moment- While the Loopsy's were lined up on the book shelves I was hanging something up and turned around and Molly said "Look Mom" with a red dry erase marker in her hand and a picture on the white board I just said "good job Mol" then she said "Do you think they look so beautiful?" I didn't know what she was talking about so I walked over to see and then I saw read lines and dots on each dolls head- I was so mad tried to stay calm and said "Why would you color on them with read marker?" to which she replied very straight faced and serious " Because Mom, they got sunburned" How and I suppose to respond to that- luckily baby wipes got the marker off and we had a long talk about coloring only on paper and not on our toys cuz they cost money and we don't want to ruin them!
Another funny Molly moment- I went in her room to fix it up and make sure the floor was clean to vacuum and looked under her bed and saw this--- such a goof ball

No comments: