Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Worms...

My girls have had a new found love with digging in the dirt- they were out front while I was picking up the house and Molly had in and asked if I could rescue her little worm from the dirt and pick it up so she could try to hold it! She had found about 3 worms 2 tiny ones and one big one and named them as follows: "wormy" "rainbow" "daddy worm" I thought she would wig out if she did indeed hold it so I offered it to Maggie first and Maggie loved it and thought it tickled on her hands so Molly wanted to try! They were sad when I told them we needed to put them back and leave them alone.





2 comments:

Branden and Courtney said...

I remember my big sister chasing me with worms.... O wait that was you.

Nikki and Tipper said...

Sick! You'll never find me picking up a worm!