Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One little shirt...


I happened to pull this shirt out of a box for Mag to grow into and she saw it and wanted to wear it immediately, I washed it and hung it up towards the back of her closet and she just kept getting it out to wear I caved and it actually fit her pretty good a little long, but she can wear it lots I guess- It also reminded me of the time Molly had the same shirt on when she was just barely older than Maggie is now, and Mag had a matching onesie that I had made. It brought me back to this time when if they matched I would always make sure I took a picture and Molly was so sweet to hold her little sister tight while we took the picture.  Kinda made me sad in a lot of ways- 
1: Maggie is already big enough to wear clothes Molly wore when Maggie was born 
2: Molly was so stinkin little it seems in this picture and she is now nearing 5 yrs old. 
3: My little babies are not longer babies especially my baby

They are getting so big and I can hardly believe it- I don't know why it was this shirt, cuz Mag wears quite a bit of Molly's old clothes, but for some reason it tugged at my heart strings- Maggie was so excited when I told her Molly wore this shirt when she was her age, she just beamed with pride that she was wearing something her big sister wore! She told me we needed to take a picture like Molly's so we had a little photo shoot-






No comments: