We have been spending lots of time at home because Magster got pretty sick she had a fever of over 103' took her to insta care where they said she had Hand Foot Mouth and I was bummed cuz we were to be quarantined for 2 weeks and that would be the last 2 weeks of summer-boo! She didn't act like she had HFM so I called her real doc and they had her come right in and said she did not have HFM but just a yucky cold virus- she is barely starting to act herself after 2 full weeks of grumpy, sick, Maggie!
Now she is more like this and I am so glad to have my happy crazy Maggie doo back!
Sweet Molly girl is growing up right before my eyes I can hardly believe she is getting so big she will be 5 in just a few months and starts her second yr. of pre-school in a couple weeks. She is getting more sweet and sassy all at the same time and learning so much and gets so proud of the new things she can do!
The other day I came into the kitchen to find Mag with the sleeve or Oreo's helping herself she ate the WHOLE sleeve!
Maggie has also been so good about playing by herself instead of being right under my feet all the time- this is her tea party she recently had..
No comments:
Post a Comment