Monday, July 30, 2012

m&m Mondays...


Molly:
1* This picture above is from when we were putting away laundry she wanted to help so we asked her to fold the towels and lay them nicely- she folded all these herself and then set them up accordingly- She was so proud of herself and helped us put a lot of other stuff away- So excited she can help more in the house!
2* When she gets kinda naughty and says she doesn't like me or we are not friends I tell her I will just call the mom store and she can have a new mom-she does NOT like this and changes her ways really quickly and follows with a "You the best mom in the whole world" "Mother, you are so cute"-smooth Molly real smooth!
3* She is really catching onto the sight words we have been working on- I have not really wanted to push it on her till she wanted to work on them and she is doing awesome.
4* She has just learned how to work the computer and play some games on pbs kids- it is like a special treat for her if she does what she is suppose to or is extra nice.
5* She was in a gymnastics funk, but now has decided she really likes it and wants to keep at it so keep at it we will..
6* The most random songs will come on the radio and Molly just starts belting them out word for word and totally takes me off guard every time
Maggie:
1* Since my nice camera went whacky I have had to use my little point and shoot and it has a flash like no one would believe and without fail when I am taking a picture of Maggie I can take 20 and maybe 2 have her eyes open- It is so annoying and some really cute pictures look like the one above-boo!
2* After she gets dressed she brushes her shirt straight and says " How do me look" "Do it look cute"
3* Out of no where in the car today she said " Mom I gotta question of you" I replied and she said " My daddy is so so handsome huh?" Talk about melting my heart!
4* When she starts playing something she is all in- her every move has to do with what she is playing, babies, la la loopsy, guys, anything she is in it 100% until she is done playing it cracks me up.
5* If a song comes on that she likes or Molly likes she will say "Dis is my most favorite song, right mom?" or "Wow, this is Nomley's (molly) favorite song huh?"
6* If she has clothes on she really likes she will take them off before she eats so they don't get dirty

No comments: