Molly:
1* This girl has been extra snuggly lately and is always asking that I lay, sit, stand, by her or that I just give her one little tiny kiss and a love.
2* We attempted to take the training wheels off her bike, but she is not quite ready to balance and get it all going together so we will practice a little more before we try again.
3*She is not loving gymnastics as much as she did at first, whenever it is time for them to do the bar she has a little panic attack it is pretty sad, we are going to try it for a couple more months then decide whether she wants to keep going or try something else.
4* She can not wait for school to start and got to pick out some clothes and her back pack- I am not going to lie I was feeling sad she couldn't go to Kindergarten yet because of the deadline and ALL her friends are, but really I am excited she gets to be home one extra year before she turns into a real live big kid!
5* She is the most social kid I know and loves to play or be with friends/grandma's she will go up to kids she doesn't even know and treat them like they are her best friends. I love this about her, I don't worry about her making friends when she goes to pre-school this year or the years to come.
Maggie:
1* This kid cracks me up, she started the "help me Flynn Ryder"(from Tangled) a month or so ago and is still doing it even when she needs help in the bathroom or getting something, anything she might need help with she says "Help my Flynn Ryder" then I help her and she says in the most serious voice and tone "Thank yous o much Flynn Ryder you saved me"
2* She is so excited to start ballet in a few weeks..
3* She saw that Molly got a new back pack for school and it broke her heart we didnt get her one so we picked her one up at the store today and she wore it the whole time then made Clint let her pay for it and then carried the bag they put it in the whole way to the car and told me "Dont forget my super cute pack pack mom, its the best"
4* She seems to be getting so much more grown up and idependant, she is not one to go in the playroom and just play she likes to play where I am and this past week she has been playing a lot on her own, mostly babies and loopsy's and I love listening to her talk to her toys.
5* She is becoming ever more attached to her blanket than ever before- she has always had to sleep with her blanket, but now she has to have it in the car and when we go anywhere- we leave it in the car, but if I forget it that is all I hear about.
No comments:
Post a Comment