The only time Maggie got grumpy was when I had to wake her up from her seat to put her in the stroller! Molly was the saddest/grumpiest when we were changing them into their pajamas she kept saying "I just love Vegas I don't wanna go home, please just stay here and shop" In fact first thing she said this morning when she woke up is "Are we going to Vegas today?" We were going to spend the night, but Clint worked the night before and Tipper worked the morning after! So next time we made plans to go again in the fall and stay a night or two-
It was so much fun and I got Molly quite a few little things for school and for now since she is growing out of all her clothes! She tries something on and wanted to walk out of the store with it on-I had to talk her out of it almost every single time!
Lets go Shopping-
We went to the Rio buffet- it was pretty good no one could complain- Molly was in her glory with the fruit and desserts she was cracking me up! Mag just ate anything I put on her plate and then what was on my plate too! She thought her little ice cream and spoon were just about the coolest thing. She was eating my coconut ice cream and kept saying "Dat the bomb mom"
After lunch we were waiting for the boys by the exit to the casino and the girls were running around by this poster I thought it was funny and couldn't resist snapping a picture!
At our last stop we finally gave in and let the girls get on a ride- they were going to ride the carousel, but it was 3$ a person and you had to have ones to buy the token so we opted for the 0.75$ ride instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment