Both the pictures are of the girls from last July and this July- what a difference a year can make! Both my babies are growing up way too fast!
Molly:
1* I was complaining about something and she looked at me and said "O your life is so hard"
2* She loves to go to her grandma's houses and could stay there for hours when I come to get her she says "I am not done playing can you leave and come back later"
3* Totally surprised me with swimming after we went twice this week- Kyle told her she could reach in the 3ft and from then on she was a jumping fool with no floaties or holding hands just climbs out jumps in goes under swims to the steps and repeats about 100x while we are there! Her confidence skyrocketed for some reason and if you ask her who taught her how to swim she will tell you it was Kyle.
4* The fireworks totally freaked her out if they were too close to us she screamed and cried during the finale'
5* She gets so excited when we have treats and watch a movie together on a blanket-it might be one of her favorite things.
1* I don't know what it is but this little lady has re-stole my heart! She has always been my more challenging child and I think she has just transformed over night- she is still crazy and way clingy, but she is just so content and pleasant- I don't know what it was but I am welcoming it and falling more in love every second.
2* She goes around singing "Happy Valentines day to you" in the Birthday song tune
3* When I am on the phone or she is just being silly in the car she will talk really loud or sing really loud and repeat the same words REALLY loud for all to hear it is hard not to laugh.
3* She only eats the frosting off cookies, do-nuts, and cake
4*She has to get in the car from Molly's side and climb over to her seat
5* Her hair is getting so long and still super curly-when it is in pig tails it curls on its own and is the cutest- we were even able to get some pig tail braids in her hair its that long!

No comments:
Post a Comment