Monday, July 16, 2012

m&m Mondays...

Molly:
1* We just got back from a trip to my grandma's "Grandma Grapes" house and today Molly said "You know mom, I've been thinking-lets just move to Ferron with Grandma Grape"
2* If she wants to bug or tease Maggie she licks her and Maggie freaks out and Molly runs away laughing
3* When she eats sandwiches she takes them apart and then eats them
4* If her shoes are on the wrong feet and we tell her she says "Well, I just wanted them on the wrong feet"
5* She has asked me everyday to do her hair in one braid with a yellow ribbon like "Jessie" on Toy Story-I have to talk her out of it cuz I am a little sick of the single braid thing she has in her head.
Maggie:
1* This kid does not shut up EVER- she is constantly talking or jabbering or just making noise or moving-she is busy busy all the time and chats like no ones business
2* She is always bringing me my phone and telling me to call someone so she can talk usually it is Grandma Grape who she asks to call
3* She hates when Molly teases and licks her as mentioned above!
4* Whenever it is time to get dressed not only does she pick out her clothes, but if we try to help her she says "I just do it myself" and when she does it she says "Look I did it myself I awesome"
5* She still is needing her nap every day for about 2 hours and it is going to be sad when that ends-luckily she asks to go for a nap and takes them willingly for now anyways!

No comments: