Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swim Lessons

I was really nervous for Molly to do swim lessons this year since it is a fight every time and she really never truly enjoyed it! So I looked around for something a bit closer and was talking to Camille and she wanted to get Milo in lessons too I had a teacher in mind and it just so happened Camille's mother-n-law had a pool so we were set. Molly was thrilled to go to swim lessons with Milo and have London be her teacher- London teaches school with my mom so Molly knows her quite well!  While we were at it Maggie had a short lesson after the big kids- It was perfect Milo was swimming all on his own with no fear and Molly improved so much that she was jumping off the side solo not holding hands and swimming to the little Shamoo deck! I could not believe the confidence she had by the last day and how much she loved to go every single day. Maggie absolutely LOVED it and had no fear whatsoever I assume they both will be swimming before no time! Thanks London for teaching the kiddos and helping Molly become more confident!

Practicing big arms and breathing while kicking


 This was a couple days into it where she still wanted to hold 2 hands when jumping in-what a change in just a few days!
 Swimmin Solo-way to go Molly






 London was trying to get Mag to go under and kick her legs to the deck- she held her head so strong and was not going to budge going under- it was pretty funny- She has no fear to go under, she just didn't wanna do it!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm so glad they had such a positive experience! They all look like little fish!!!