Holy Moley and
Goodness Gracious! Our little Molly J is
4 months old today. She has changed a lot in the last little while and become such a "
big" girl and I dont just mean in those chubby little thighs. She can now
sit up for a couple of seconds. She cant roll over yet, but has come very close on a few occasions. She is always happy and very content. She is so happy when she wakes up and always has a smile for anyone that will talk to her. She now just
laughs out loud if you look at her in a funny way. It is very rare, but it does happen. She now laughs if you tickle her little belly or whenever we take her onesies off she giggles. I guess she just loves to be
naked:). She is in size 2 diapers and she goes to the doctors next Tuesday for another round of shots and an all around check up. She is probably off the charts as far as weight goes. She is getting so heavy when carried for long periods of time, but I love it because I am lifting atleast 15 pounds every where I go and when shes in her seat its even heavier. I am going to be
so buff. I can't even begin to tell you what life was like before she joined our little family, it is just a big blur. She is our everything and we couldn't be happier. Each day with her is such a joy and she brings the most
special spirit into our house. Clint and I have never been happier and are enjoying being parents. We can't wait to see the other tricks she pulls out in the next couple months. We love our
sweet little chubby wubby baby girl Molly J. or as Clint would say "little sweetpeas".

This was the first time she ever sat up, we were actually able to catch it on camera.
Relaxing in the tubby. (like my sweet censor bar?) I had to post this picture because it shows her cute rolls so good.
Molly trying on her swimsuit for this summer. It is still a little baggy,but by summer I am pretty sure she will fill it out quite nicely.
7 comments:
I am LOVING her swimsuit! Do they make that in big people sizes... :)
Thanks for the tip about the video - it worked! You'll have to check out the videos they are hilarious. Thanks again for hooking me up with Michelle too. She's a doll!!
I REALLY wish I looked cute in a swimming suit...she is adorable.
She is getting SO big, I can't believe how fast it has gone by! You guys are such cute parents! Liz always looks at your blog from mine and she is always like, "I always knew that Brielle would dress her kids so cute! She is such a cute mom!"
Brielle!! She is so dang cute. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations. Also to Clint on teaching thats really neat.
Brielle!! She is so dang cute. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations. Also to Clint on teaching thats really neat.
Your little girl is so cute!! It is fun to see what you guys are up to! No worries about the wedding...we would have loved to see you but it was a busy time of year so we understand. Things are goin well though and we are loving life!
Post a Comment