Haha, I love that little voice of hers! She was actually telling you guys how excited she is that Aunt Abbey is going to be playing with her in a couple days!
Remember how she was talking so much to that toy in IKEA? I loved that!
Luke got so interested when I played the video, he even laughed and talked back. I love to her brielle's little giggle in the back. What cute girls clint has.
She is so stinkin cute! Such a funny little girl. Hey if you want me to do some pictures of her-let me know-Im still doing them for free right now. The only thing is, I don't know when I'll be to St. George next.
5 comments:
Haha, I love that little voice of hers! She was actually telling you guys how excited she is that Aunt Abbey is going to be playing with her in a couple days!
Remember how she was talking so much to that toy in IKEA? I loved that!
Luke got so interested when I played the video, he even laughed and talked back. I love to her brielle's little giggle in the back. What cute girls clint has.
She's saying: When are you going to take me to Grandma Jan's house, I need her to play with me!!!
Love
Grandma Jan
Oh my goodness! She's getting so big...I think she needs to come out to Virginia. Then we'll take her to NYC and shop til we drop!
She is so stinkin cute! Such a funny little girl. Hey if you want me to do some pictures of her-let me know-Im still doing them for free right now. The only thing is, I don't know when I'll be to St. George next.
Post a Comment