.JPG)
We went up to Salt Lake this weekend just me, Molly J., and Grandma Janet. We met Abbey up there and had so much fun. Between the
shopping,dance competition , snow, and good company it was a blast. The roads were good both ways and Molly is an
A + traveler. She was so good and slept most the way up and back. We have this backpack thing that she gets to ride in and she
smiles from the second she goes in - it is so funny. It makes shopping a whole lot easier when you don't have room for a stroller.
.JPG)
As far as the snow goes she doesnt know how well she really likes it. It was pretty cold so whenever we were out and about we put her in her hat and
mittens. She hated her mittens because she couldn't eat her chubby little hands. When I would pick her up from her car seat her mittens would be soaked with slobber. What a
cute little bugger.



2 comments:
How cute! I'm glad you finally put some pictures of you two together on there. I love to see Molly but I want to see you too!!! That's neat that you have such a good relationship with your in-laws!
I love the pictures and that is a cute beanie Molly has on! This is random but writting beanie makes me think of rachel! :)
Post a Comment