Today, Molly and I tended Ally and she wanted to play in the snow and build a snow man. So we did! We built this snow man 2 times actually because the first time the top like 5 circles fell and splattered. We did have it taller than me, but once it fell we took one ball off. It was so much fun, I have not built a snow man in years. Molly was asleep for most of it and then came outside while we finished and talked and talked and talked. So much fun in our St. George snow.


5 comments:
What a great looking snowman! It looks like you and Ally had so much fun. Next time give me a call, I want to play!
Love Grandmajan
How fun!! I wish I could have been there to play too!! That's a rad snowman. How did you get it that tall. Hey, if you came up here, you could make as many snowmen as your little heart desires!! We have LOADS of snow up here!!!
How cute, what part of VA did they move to?
that is perhaps the cutest snowman evere!
Hey Brielle!! How are you guys? Your little Molly is beautiful. Isn't being a mom the best! I love her big blue eyes.
Post a Comment