Friday: Clint, the babe and I went down to Las Vegas to pick up my Grandpa from Michigan, we spent the day in Vegas and just enjoyed a lot of fun mainly at Caesars Palace. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and shopped around a bit. Later that night we met up with the Broadhead clan and played games and ate dinner.
Saturday: Janet, Abbey, Nadine(abbeys mother-in-law) the babe and I went to the Parade of Homes, it was so much fun and we ended up going to 10 different houses. By about 4 we all had had enough. Most of those houses are so unrealistic, but there are a lot of fun things to get good ideas from. Later that night we met up with my family and went to dinner and Grandma and Grandpa Ferron made it intime to join in on our dinner.
Sunday: We went to church and taught our lovely CTR 5 class, who are always quite entertaining. Then we went to my house and had Sunday dinner with my family. Later that night we went to Broadheads and played a great couple rounds of "SCUM". Molly was enjoyimg carrots while we shuffled.
Monday: Clint, Janet, the babe and I went to 3 more Parade of Homes houses, and let me tell you these were the top of the top. Just going through 2 of them took us 2 hours. It was alot of fun though and a lot of "are you kidding me" kind of statements throughout them both. Later that day we went to my house to hang out with Grandma Perry before she went back to Michigan. At about 7 we came back to our little house and enjoyed being just the 3 of us and not having to deal with anything and just relaxing the rest of the night.
this picture is from last week, but it was so cute I had to add it to thise post:)
7 comments:
Jealous I wasn't there! Molly is looking more and more like Clint to me... :)
your baby is getting cuter and cuter. this age gets so fun. your weekend sounds crazy. Parade of Homes is always fun but kind of sickening at the same time. Awesome that you got to see so much family!
Looks like fun! That video of Molly talking is so cute! I still can't believe you are a mom it makes me feel old!
I'm hoping it goes faster than these doctors say. I'm trying not to get too impatient. But I think I might freak out if I get one more call from my mom or mother in law asking how I feel. I swear it's like, 3 times a day! They're more anxious than me I think! Looks like you had a fun weekend! That's what I need to do is go walk through all those parade houses. Maybe that will make this baby uncomfortable enough to want out! Your cute baby makes me want mine to be here.
We had such a great time!! Now.. I think it's you guy's turn to come up here. The snow is ALMOST gone.. close to gone.. ok, it's not even slightly gone, but it would be fun to have you guys up here.
Hey Brielle,
So yeah Ava is just a little peanut. She is 7 months old, but she was only 12.5 lbs at her 6 months! She is just so petite.
they said they won't induce me until next weekend, so i've got a good week and a half at most. hopefully it'll come faster, but if not... next weekend. i can do it!!
Post a Comment